Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Arkansas, meet Aiden & Sloane

We just got back from out trip to Greers Fairy Lake in Arkasas....what an amazing place!
Kyle's parents have a condo right on the water and were amazing enough to have my kids join his family for their summer trip.  It was a great trip!  The kids had a blast, the teens had a blast, and the grown ups had a blast! The weather was incredible.....right in my wheel house of hot and sweaty.

We spent everyday in the water, on the boat, eating, on the jet ski, jumping cliffs, eating, taking golf cart rides, swimming, eating, and spending time together. 
Kailyn, Sloane & Bailey Tubing (Sloane loved it!)
Kailyn, Aiden & Bailey Tubing--he wasn't sure about it, but did enjoy it (aside from his face of fear)
Kailyn & Bailey--Kailyn could tube all day!

Kailyn jumping
Bailey Jumping

Kyle Jumping----I jumped too, but we only have video so no pics

A couple of days Sloane took a little nappy on the boat....I wish I could have napped too, but Aiden doesn't sit long enough to allow this!

Crazy clear water!

Instead I napped in the water.

Kyle and his dad, Jim, jumping.



She watched Aiden jump, so she walked right over and jumped then looked up with this "what in the hell just happened" face.....it was awesome.  Love how brave she is.

Aiden was brave too!! He worked his way up to this point and would have jumped 50 more times if we had let him.


Princess treatment with the nap today.


It was a great trip.  I hope my kids didn't leave such an impression that we aren't asked to come back next year :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment