Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's the Litte Things

It is really the little things in my life that make it great....
  • reading the kids books each night
  • watching Sloane sing along and dance to each song on the radio
  • Kyle starting my car in the morning because Indiana weather is for the birds
  • Aiden asking for a huggy and kissy for no reason
  • the little emoticons you can download on iPhones (yeah, I just wrote that...and I meant it)
  • having friends live close by
  • having a mom who loves my kids like her own (I think more so)
  • sitting at the pool
  • making rice cripy treats
  • playing outside
  • riding bikes
  • watching Sloane pick out her clothes
  • listening to Aiden play with his toys 
  • watching Bailey and Kailyn play volleyball (a very new found sport for me)
  • the way my kids love being around other kids
  • my job's hours and schedule
  • singing a long to your favorite songs of the week
  • listening to Sloane sing
  • watching Kailyn cross her legs everytime she is on the bench during a bball game
  • flowers
  • spring
  • summer
  • health
  • cherry 7Up
  • watching Aiden play bball
  • transforming our small living room into a basketball court
  • conversations with Sloane
  • eating dinner with Kyle
  • playing Farkle
  • coloring
The list goes on......I have a great life and sometimes a little list to remind me of that won't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment