Monday, March 17, 2014

Sloane turns 4!

It is something I never thought about when I had kids....I never realized they actually grow up.  I am so used to seeing them each day and watching them become people, that I don’t realize that they are not babies anymore and each day they grow a little more than the day before. 

I stumbled across a picture of Sloane last summer (just  8 months ago) and I couldn’t believe how young she looked. How much of a baby face she had.  How small she was….just 8 months ago.  When did she stop being a a baby?  When did she get to be such a big girl?  I can’t tell you because I truly don’t know.  I have no idea when she was suddenly so grown, it just happened.

I am sad about it, but I do love her age right now.  However, she has started this major crying bit when she wants something (like anything: help, a juicebox, a movie, a toy....) so I COULD TOTALLY do without that.

I have said this in my blog before but I have loved (almost) every stage my kids have been in.  It really does get better and better as they get older. I did dislike the newborn stage, it was way too boring for me.....I liked that they slept on me, that was fun...otherwise it was just days on end of solid confusion.

Sloane officially turned 4 on Saturday and it is unbelievable how much I love this girl.  She has so much enthusiasm and love for people it is amazing. 

She loves to dance and sing.  She loves to perform and be on stage (as long as she gets to be the center of attention).  She loves to paint and eat nutella on waffles.  She loves to ride her bike and play outside.  She loves to lay on my belly at night and watch Barbie movies.  She loves Frozen and wants to be a princess when she grows up. 

I love you Sloane Lynn! Happy 4th birthday to the most important little princess on the planet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment