Thursday, October 10, 2013

birthday boy

Aiden is officially a 6 year old!  That is insane.  He is gotten to be such a big boy with a big personality.  We are still struggling with school, but he has a behavior plan and it really seems to help him visualize how he is doing.  He wants to do well, if he could just do well all the time he will be 100% successful!

We threw his birthday party at a place called Recreation Unlimited.  It is a place that sells swing sets, trampolines, and basketball goals....they have birthday party rooms (brilliant) and kids can play-play-play until the party is over. And, well that is what these kids did!  Aiden has a great group of friends (mainly because I only let great people in my life :) that came and celebrated his birthday.



This girls NEEDS a trampoline!
Amanda with Lacey's newest addition, Finley











Little petunia here didn't feel well at the end...probably that cupcake, no nap, and no dinner....

Clearly, she was fine here.....
I just missed these two hugging....he is a beast, but man he is a lover!


These three....couldn't keep up if I tried!

Happy birthday Aiden.  I love you with every piece of my heart and soul.  You changed my world 6 years ago and made me the happiest woman in the world.  I want nothing but happiness for your life...you deserve it!  Thank you for being you.  You bring a smile to my face at least 10 times a day and challenge every part of my life that I thought I already knew.  You are an amazing kid and I hope you continue to be that amazing kid as you grow! I love you buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment