Tuesday, December 4, 2012

kids and their friends

Aiden and his long time (of 5 years) friend Pressley came home with us from school the other day.  On our way home Pressley told Aiden all about the movie she saw that weekend.  It warmed my heart listening to them talk to each other and listen to what the other way saying.  Pressley told Aiden all about it and Aiden asked her questions, like grown ups.  It was neat to hear.  I had an instant, 'oh wow stop growing up' moment.


We went to the park after school---where we froze our rears off. 

Yesterday we went to the park with Amanda and her kiddos, where we didn't freeze b/c it was 70 degrees out.  I loved watching Aiden and Cecelia come up with games to play.  Aiden does a great job of including other kids (even though he would rather be playing football and wrestling).  Aiden, Sloane, and Cealy played Red Light/Green Light which was AWESOME to watch.  I love all these kids!

2 comments:

  1. I frackin' love your kids. Sloane, seriously, stop being so presh. I die.
    And look at how my daughter is sitting. Keepin' it classy, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget you played Red.Light.Green.Light for 2 hours, while I kept asking you to hang out with meeee

    ReplyDelete