Thursday, May 23, 2013

Running...I just don't get it!

Running....wooof! I don't get how people run.  I am not a runner.  I mean, I have run, a few times in my life.  I have run with Amanda who wanted to talk the whole time and well let's just say I can get out a grunt or two but nothing that actually forms words. 

The family and I went to the mini-marathon to cheer on Kyle and his dad at their 400th run of the Mini (slight exaggeration....they aren't old enough to have done it 400 times).  As we were waiting for Kyle I was watching all of these people walk away from their "13.something" mile run and I was amazed at their ability.  I mean, let's be honest, if I tried to run the mini I am pretty sure I would make it to 1.1 miles and then would need an ambulance to bring me some oxygen.  Kyle ran it in under 2 hours....in the two hours he was running I was sitting down stuffing my face full of yummy breakfast fat. 




Here are some of the people after his run.
Aiden didn't seem to care that Kyle just ran a million miles...he is such a selfish little bird.
Kyle and his dad after the mini....amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard reading that picture up there, oh my goodness, it was meant for you!! You will always be skinny and never work out which will annoy me. Kuddos to Kyle and his dad!! We are walking the mini next year and Kyle can come meet us half way when he is done and walk the rest with us. :)

    ReplyDelete